- Homeowner and Condominium Associations
- Real Estate Litigation
- Purchase and Sale
- Defect Cases
- Workplace Safety
- Non-Competition/Restrictive Contracts
- Wage and Hour
- Business Entities
- Contract Disputes
- Trust and Estate Disputes
Professional BackgroundMr. Johnson started his legal career in Oregon at a general practice civil law firm where he focused on litigation involving real estate, businesses, contracts, trust and estate, and employment issues. After six years he moved back to Weber County when he joined the attorneys at Smith Knowles, P.C. He continues to focus his practice on HOA law, real estate, employment law, and general litigation throughout Utah, and especially in Weber, Davis, Utah, Summit, Wasatch, Tooele, Cache, Box Elder, Morgan, and Salt Lake Counties.
- Juris Doctorate, University of Oregon School of Law
- Moot Court Program Director
- Bachelor of Science, Business Administration with Emphasis in Human Resources, Weber State University
OtherMr. Johnson is a native of North Ogden, having attended both Weber High School and Weber State University. He enjoys running, mountain biking, college football, and spending time with his wife, Kristin, and their four children. He loves living in the Ogden area and enjoys working hard to resolve legal disputes in his community.